Guthega Village is small, remote and secluded. Our greatest facilities are a restful environment, charming ambience and personalised service. The village is serviced in winter by ski hire and ticket office. Skiers are lifted out by the Carpark Chairlift and the Blue calf T-bar
Guthega Inn features light filled rooms with en-suite, central heating, mini fridge and tea/coffee facilities. Meals are served in the breakfast room and cafe bar.
Sauna facilities are available to rest weary muscles after a day in the mountains.
Guthega Village has overnight car parking for guests. We ask guests to call the Inn when leaving Jindabyne so that we can confirm directions, advise conditions at this end and co-ordinate your over snow pick up. Check-in is from 4pm.
Property Services and Facilities
- Over snow transfers on arrival and departure from Guthega car park to the Inn.
- Rooms serviced daily
- Optus & Telstra 3G internet and mobile.
- Lounge with fireplace
- Sauna (currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- TV Lounge
- Transit storage
- Ski tuning service
- Snow shoes, mountain bikes & fishing tackle.
- Mid week hosted skiing morning.