Guthega Village is small, remote and secluded. Our greatest facilities are a restful environment, charming ambience and personalised service. The village is serviced in winter by ski hire and ticket office. Skiers are lifted out by the Carpark Chairlift and the Blue calf T-bar
Guthega Inn features light filled rooms with en-suite, central heating, mini fridge and tea/coffee facilities. Meals are served in the breakfast room and restaurant. Bar service is available from 4pm. We accept small groups only. Please note we are no longer available to the general public at lunch time.
Parking and arrival
Guthega Village has overnight car parking for guests. We ask guests to call the Inn when leaving Jindabyne so that we can confirm directions, advise conditions at this end and co-ordinate your over snow pick up. Check-in is from 4pm.
Property Services and Facilities
- Over snow transfers on arrival and departure between Guthega car park and the Inn.
- Rooms serviced daily
- Optus & Telstra 4G internet and mobile.
- Lounge with fireplace
- Restaurant and Bar
- Sauna (currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Guest TV Lounge
- Transit storage
- Ski tuning service
- Snow shoes, mountain bikes & fishing tackle subject to availability.
- Mid week hosted skiing morning.